We ensure consistent product quality, by subjecting every product to rigorous testing and burn-in throughout the production process. The use of superior quality components contributes to very high MTBF ratings based on field data.
Manufacturing process is under constant review by the in-house R&D, which directs rigorous quality control adopted at each stage of production. In a step towards the goal of "TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT (TQM)", the company has been certified as an ISO 9001:2000 Company (Scope & Design, Manufacturing, Sales & Servicing of Energy Meters) by Quality Certification Bureau Inc., Delhi which is accredited by the Dutch Council for Certification. ISO 9001:2000 certification is recognition for adopting International Quality Standards at all levels at its work.
Eppeltone Enigneers Pvt. Ltd. at present manufacturing following types of Energy Meters conforming to standards of BIS 13779/1999 , CBIP report 88 & IEC 62053-21
Following facilities exist in our Factory which ensures a product of customer's desired specifications and field applications:
* Dust free and fully Air Conditioned Factory premised. CVCF Stabilized Power Supply with 100% backup of DG set.
* Components are procured from reputed manufactures like microprocessor or other critical components from reputed overseas manufacturers of their authorized are distributor.
* Sub-assemblies like Stepper Motor, Current Transformers etc. are procured from our reputed associates and are subjected to 100% Quality Test at our factory.
* PCB Board is purchased from reputed manufacturer and are subjected to 100% bare board testing by computerized test jig at manufacturer?s end.
* Relevant test reports for accuracy / tolerance requirements as per the relevant standards or customer's specifications are obtained for each batch / lot supply for all inputs.
* Meters / Instruments manufactured by us are subjected to Aging Test varying upto 100 hrs. to minimize infant failures.
* Stringent Quality Control Inspection for all inward material and on production line is adhered to ensure quality or the product as per relevant standards / customer's requirement.
* Test Instruments, Standard / Reference Meters, Jigs / Fixtures are periodically tested and are calibrated from the designated / approved test laboratories.